- 2000 AND BEYOND -
WHAT WILL LIFE BE LIKE IN 2097?
Working with your pair school, develop a profile of what the future holds.
- How will people get around?
- Will there be libraries, movie theatres and television?
- What about school and work - where will these activities be carried out and what will we be studying and working at?
- How will our health care be organised?
- What kind of laws will we have and who will enforce them?
Create a picture, map or town plan that helps convey your images of what the future holds.
|National Curriculum areas covered:
|New Zealand - Level 4
|Britain - Stage 3
||Science - depending on the approach taken
|Writing 1ab, 2abcd, 3abc
||Thematic Studies 11abcd, 12abcd
||The following science objectives may be appropriate:
Life processes & living things 2s, 5f
Materials & their properties 2p
Physical processes 5ab